Featured post

Nella Last's Christmas blues!

We all put a lot of planning ,thought and expectation into our festive celebrations and sometimes it all goes just perfectly  and other...

Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Escape to the Country


















I have been having a change and as you see the blog looks slightly different.
Last week I took myself off for 4 days to the Lakes, only 40mins from here and a completely different world. Walking boots on I had a lovely time walking along the meadows and lanes , stopping to sit and take in the wonderful views. The exercise and fresh air and scenery soon recharge your battery and off you go again!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Yvonne, looks like you had a great time. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog award for you on my blog! X

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts