George

I have to say that one of the nicest things to happen to the family in the past year is the arrival of George, my niece Lisas lovely Staffordshire Bull Terrier. A dog with a more loving disposition would be hard to find. You are greeted with a shower of affection by him as soon as you enter the door.
For a few tasty treats he will perform  his array of doggy tricks and then allow you to have a lovely stroke and talk with him.
Everyone in the family has benefitted in some way by his addition especially in getting people out and about  using legs again!

Comments

  1. Isn't he a handsome chap! I agree with the fact that we have all benefitted and he gets us out and about. He is so friendly and loving - I think he's great - but that doesn't mean my daughter can make me her automatic dog-sitter!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In the footsteps of Nella Last.

Nella Last's last wish!

Nella Last and places she knew!