A Day in the Garden!

I came back from a shopping trip  to spend my Birthday money with this lovely little planter which I
fell for bigtime!
I have many planters all over the garden which are sometimes a problem as when we go on holiday I have to enlist the help of someone to water them and this can sometimes take a while in hot weather.
This large pot planted up would have cost quite a lot from a garden centre but it was on offer at at half price empty and I got lots of reduced spring bulb in flower from Morrisons which are great for really good plants at good prices.In a week or two it will look really great and have early bees buzzing all over it I hope.
Then I spent more money and ordered this lovely fabric from Australia , Just could  not resist it. Now what to make with it is the question....Any ideas?












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the footsteps of Nella Last.

Storrs Hall and Windermere

Nella Last's last wish!