A New Arrival and Spring is in the air!

 Well I'm a Nan , my first Grandchild, a little boy has arrived into the world and is a lovely little bundle of joy. It's beeen lovely picking out some presents for him , wrapping them up and taking them round to his proud parents. The circle begins again and I think back to when my mum and dad became Grandparents at exactly the same age as I am now.
I remember mum was so thrilled and would cuddle the baby at every chance.
He was an Easter Baby arriving on Good Friday and also on his Great Grandmas 88th Birthday,a very easy birthday to remember I think!
Easter was a chance for me to make a little Easter tree for a lovely little girl I know and she was very happy to see I had piled it high with little chocolate money and eggs!
Gifts for the new baby , from us and my dearest friend Pat

Tulips in the spot where we laid Tom our cat to rest in November
Beautiful snowdrops in the garden

Busy in the greenhouse
 The bad weather  has delayed me getting sowing in the greenhouse but in the past week I have caught up a bit and things are shooting up and growing on. The garden is really dry though and as much as I would not wish rain upon us really the garden could do with a drop soon.
I noticed a pair of robins on the lawn today so I think they are thinking of nesting soon and the doves are already in the fir tree, so the garden is slowly but surely springing back into life after a really chilly cold winter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the footsteps of Nella Last.

Nella Last's last wish!

Storrs Hall and Windermere