Shabby Chic Garden bits and Bobs!

  •  We have had some lovely Spring days recently and
    I have made the most of them a got on with jobs that needed doing in the garden. The area around the Summer house needed brightening up so I gathered together lots of pretty containers and planted them up and grouped them on the veranda of the summerhouse and the results were really cheerful.



 I had a lot of fun turning this old Garden Sieve into an unusual plant display. I spray painted it, wound garden twine round it and added sticks for effect and then added spring flowers, pretty good for something that had lain around the garden unused for years.


 This old chair got a makeover too with some spray paint and gold brushed in to give it a distressed shabby chic look, then I ran up a small cushion.



 lovely little owl pot I found!


 Tulips my favourite flowers

 Apple blossom looks good this year

 Pot Marigolds in full flower

 Lettuce seedlings growing

 A nice Spring display!

 Dainty yellow tulip





 This deep purple is gorgeous

 a two tone tulip very eye catching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the footsteps of Nella Last.

Storrs Hall and Windermere

Nella Last's last wish!