Hedgehog friends!

I spent yesterday chasing up and down the canal towpath,camera in hand trying....... and I do mean trying to take pictures of  a Dragon fly and  this elusive butterfly.
They would hardly settle even for the briefest moment to enable me to get close enough to make the shot worthwhile.
 I had been on the track of a huge but rather boring brown dragonfly and then as luck would have it the yellow stripey one appeared and landed for ages! He is blended so well though with the foliage that you have to look hard.
Last night I looked out the back garden and there waiting alongside Tom was the little Hedgehog. He was only small but seemed healthy and was soon tucking into pieces of chicken and cat biscuits and then he raced off right down the garden at a pace that would have done a sprinter proud!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the footsteps of Nella Last.

Nella Last's last wish!

Storrs Hall and Windermere